Indice del forum

www.it-disney-store.com

www.it-disney-store.com

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Estonia's reputation is growing within the property inv
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2019 04:46:20    Oggetto:  Estonia's reputation is growing within the property inv
Descrizione:

Estonia's reputation is growing within the property investment market. Rising far above her new European neighbours in terms of infrastructure and growth
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Estonia is fast becoming the Baltic's very own 'Tiger' economy with a healthy growth rate of 5.5% in 2004. In fact, all the economic indicators are looking very positive with employment growing steadily last year in construction, transport and communications
, areas that suggest a growing emphasis on attracting inward investment and a strong property development market.

All these factors have contributed to Estonia being ranked 28th in the IMD's "World Competitiveness Yearbook" of 2004 and 6th place in the Heritage Foundation's "Index of Economic Freedom" of 2004. The rankings are a further affirmation of Estonia's positive economic development, which stands in contrast to many European states, which are now experiencing economic slowdowns.

The 'interest war' of early 2004
, helped fast track thousands of Estonians onto the property ladder and the trend has continued. While interest rates are set to stabilise, the number of property transactions every year in Estonia is growing by on average 16 %. The current interest rates are 60% lower than they were three years ago, so it's not surprising that home loans are at an all time high. Banks are offering mortgages for as little as 3%.

The consequences? Estonia is not cheap
, well not that cheap. Demand by Estonians for property has pushed prices far beyond the average that one would expect to pay in other Central and Eastern European countries. On the other hand, it is packed with charm and the character of Tallinn's 'old town' is something many are prepared to pay for. Prices in Estonia rose on average by 10% last year and there is nothing to suggest that the trend won't continue this year and for several years to come.

The most expensive housing is situated in the old town and city centre areas. You might expect to pay between ?1800 and ?2400 per sq metre in the more exclusive streets of Tallinn's old town. However, the average price level in Tallinn is around ?900 - ?1200 per sq m. In Tallinn's suburban areas
, prices can be as low as ?550 per sq. metre for older apartments. You shouldn't expect to pay much more than ?700 per sq. metre. For newer apartments in the suburbs prices range from ?900 to ?1600 per sq. metre. Over the past five years prices in Tallinn have increased by more than 100%. Most new builds sell off the plans and are sold complete with interior decoration.

Estonia does not place restrictions on foreign citizens and foreign companies purchasing apartments, houses or buildings. Foreign companies and individuals also have the first option of buying the land under the buildings they have acquired. However, when buying large areas of forest and agricultural land
, Estonian policy requires that a company must be registered in Commercial Register and must have been active in areas of forestry or manufacturing of agricultural products for at least past three years.

Buying property in Estonia is a relatively straightforward and safe procedure. The wheels of the bureaucratic machine move fairly efficiently, meaning that title can be transferred in as little as four weeks. Foreigners were known to have paid higher prices in the early 1990s, but the market has matured. Foreigners are now developing many of the new properties in Estonia. This combined with the closing gap between foreign and local salaries means that far fewer people
, foreign or local, are being taken advantage of. Most agents meet certain standards within real estate protocol and foreigners getting fleeced is no longer something to be overly concerned about.

Estonia's future is definitely bright and the roar of the 'Baltic Tiger' may well echo the roar of the 'Celtic Tiger' that saw property prices in Ireland increase by 187% between 1997 and 2004, the highest increase in Europe.

Tracey Meagher runs many property newsdesks
, including Property Newsdesk Central and Eastern Europe and Property Newsdesk Estonia To learn more about investing in Property in Estonia visit TallinnProperty Workout can be a matter of choice to a lot of people.

There are many who are not willing to hit the gym alone and want someone to accompany them while they workout. It鈥檚 always a good thing if you want to work out with a fit partner or a group of people who can train and motivate you. It can be a friend or a group of people who you know. Anyhow, you have to take that leap of faith and start lifting!

CHOOSE THE RIGHT PARTNER:
A workout can be more fun and seamless if there is a partner who is fit and has some experience with training. You don鈥檛 want to lift up some weights, do something you don鈥檛 know and break a bone or two
, yeah? So, choose a partner who is well versed in training and has experience of at least a year or two. If the workout partner is right, then he may make it look fun and exciting.

MOTIVATION:
Workout needs a lot of motivation and spirit. Lack of workout motivation can always pull you down from doing those extra minutes. In a group
, you are always in that zone which gives you the extra energy to workout. You might be able to motivate yourself in life to overcome many situations, but the motivation you can get from a good workout partner or a group of people is incomparable. You don鈥檛 know what your potential is until your partner is pushing you harder to add those extra weights. A workout partner can help you gain that extra level of passion and ambition too!

MORE REPS:
Your partner will always push you to do those extra reps and make you achieve them. You don鈥檛 know what you are capable of unless pushed hard by someone. Your partner will show you exactly how it is done and convince you that it is easily achievable. A workout partner or group is something which will take you.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2019 04:46:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: